● Your last name has changed through marriage or for another reason If you are using a passport in your previous name, please enter your previous name.
● When the name printed on your airline's frequent flyer card and the name of the passport are different. Please make necessary arrangements so that two names
match prior to making a reservation. You'll risk loosing millage points.
● Your passport contains names in parentheses Please omit the name in parentheses.
Example 1: KOBAYASHI ARIN (ALENE) ⇒ First name: ARIN Last name: KOBAYASHI
Example 2: JOSÉ (MANUEL) MARTÍNEZ PÉREZ ⇒ First name: JOSE Last name: MARTINEZ PEREZ
Example 3: SVENSSON OLOF (OLLE) ⇒ First name: OLOF Last name: SVENSSON
● You have a long name and/or have either no first or last name. Up to 48 characters can be entered for first and last names combined. (The total number of
characters for the first name and the middle name combined must be 25 or fewer.)
● 2 or more characters must be entered for a last name. If your name does not meet the conditions above or if you do not have a first or last name, please
contact us for assistance.
● You have multiple first and/or last names. Please enter each of your names into the relevant field without spaces or hyphens. Middle names have no importance
and can be omitted.
● If your name on your ticket does not exactly match your passport name, you may be questioned by the Immigrations officer, however they are aware of
character limitations in your e-ticket. Otherwise you will need to provide an explanation on your own. Sky-tours assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever which may occur as a result .